To increase the quality of the presentation,
we strongly recommend to supply pictures.
To protect your privacy, we will blur backgrounds,
chassis numbers, documents etc. upon simple
Below you will find the ideal set of pictures,
preferably taken in daylight (we perfectly
understand that you might not be able to send
- 4 sides
- 4 angles
- The wheels
- The seats
- A close up of the odometer
- Engine bay viewed from the left, front
- Chassis number
- Engine number (if visible)
- Manufacturer's compliance plate
- Photos taken during restoration (if applicable.)
- Photos of any particular details or characteristics
of the car.
- First page of service book (with date
of delivery and chassis number).
- Any relevant part or item of the car
as well as close-up are always very useful!
For racing automobiles, we also need photos
of the mechanical elements (engine, brakes,
suspensions etc.), and of any spares which
may be included with the car and photos of
with the body off, if possible.
Photos of the documents in your possession
are also most welcome : invoices for maintenance
and restoration work, documents concerning
the car's history, previous certifications
or valuations, etc…
This material can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
or by post to:
Avenue de l'Hippodrome 232